Terms & Conditions
1. Information about our site and these Terms
Welcome to the Extreme Labs Ltd. web site (“site”). By Placing an order through our site for a product listed there (“Product”) you are entering a contract with us and agree to comply with our terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site.You MUST be at least 18 years old to order products from our site.You MUST use products ordered through our site strictly in accordance with the manufacturers directions set out on the packaging.We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions of use at any time. It is your responsibility to check the Terms & Conditions of Use regularly for changes. If you do not agree with any change to these Terms & Conditions you should not order further products through our site.
2. How the Contract is formed between you and usAfter placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the Dispatch Confirmation). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
3. Price and PaymentThe price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due as set out in our delivery clause below.Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card or Paypal.All payments are taken by Paypal. We do not hold or store your payment details. All transaction information passed between Extreme Labs Ltd. and Paypal is encrypted using the latest 128-bit SSL certificates. Paypal have confirmed to us that no card holder information is ever passed unencrypted. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
4. DeliveryYour order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.Delivery SchedulesOur Free Shipping Offer is ONLY available for delivery to the UK Mainland ONLY.Extreme Labs Ltd. use FedEx or Royal Mail as their couriers to deliver your order. Any orders placed before 12 noon Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day, this will not occur if items are out of stock.Our delivery days are from Monday to Friday, not weekends, even if you pay for next day delivery. Orders taken on Saturdays and Sundays will be processed on the next working day, with the exception of Bank Holidays in England and Wales.All orders Under 1kg will be sent via Royal MailAll orders over 1kg will be sent via FedEx on a 24 hour service.*Express Delivery (next working day) and International Delivery are available and can be selected during the checkout process; there are additional charges for these services as detailed below.PLEASE NOTE that the standard International Delivery charges apply to items under 1Kg; any items over 1Kg will be subject to further postage charges which will vary from country to country. Please contact us before ordering so we can advise of the additional associated costs.
Delivery Charges:Standard Delivery – FREEExpress Delivery – £5.99 (next working day)*International Delivery – £8.99Extreme Labs Ltd. make every effort to ensure that the goods ordered reach you in perfect condition and on time. In the rare event of breakages or damage during transit, shortages or the incorrect item being sent to you should correspond within 24 hours of delivery by e-mail or telephone. Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org or our phone number is 01453 845 049.Please inform the delivery driver and make a note on the delivery documents you sign.If the products are damaged or faulty during transit, we will require proof ie. image or picture, of the damaged goods before we can offer you a replacement. You will need to keep hold of the damaged goods and the parcel with the original packaging, until we have received the proof, and we have processed the claim through our courier company.Please make sure that all delivery information is correct as if a parcel is delivered to the wrong address or the item is not signed for at the address you have given and we have to make a collection on your behalf you will be charged a sum of £12.50 for all mistakes to be rectified with our courier and for a re-delivery to take place. If you do not want to request a re-delivery you will be refunded the cost of the item minus the £12.50 fee for the incorrect delivery. These charges will also occur if a parcel is returned to us because nobody is present at the delivery address to sign for the parcel and nobody contacts our courier to arrange a pick up or re-delivery and the parcel is returned to us . Deliveries will usually be made any time between 8am and 6pm*Excludes Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands. In these cases we will use an alternative courier and cannot offer a next day service. we would advise NOT SELECTING express delivery if you live in these locations.
5. Consumer Rights and CancellationsIf you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our refunds policy.To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them (and unopened), and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.You will not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply of any Products that are not listed on our website that we order especially for you or for large orders over 10 items of the same Product where we have bought stock especially to supply your order.
6. ReturnsWhen you return a Product to us:(a) because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full, including the cost of sending the item to you. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.(b) for any other reason, we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.All items must be returned unopened and undamaged and please inform us before returning any goods. Goods should be returned in original, unopened packaging. If you’ve opened it up, had a few tries and don’t like it or want something else, we obviously cannot take it back as it is then unsaleable.A restocking and admin fee of £6.99 will be deducted from the refund.
7. DisclaimerAlthough Extreme Labs Ltd. has attempted to provide accurate information on the web site, information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The contents of any documents on the web site are believed to be current and accurate as of its publication date. Extreme Labs Ltd. assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Extreme Labs Ltd. may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-Extreme Labs Ltd. products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
8. Our LiabilityWe warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.We will try and pass on to you any warranties provided by the manufacturer of the Products but you acknowledge that we re-sell Products and do not manufacture them ourselves.Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking the agreement. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.This does not include or limit in any way our liability:(a) For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;(b) Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;(c) For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or(d) For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us, including but not limited to:(a) loss of income or revenue(b) loss of business(c) loss of profits or contracts(d) loss of anticipated savings(e) loss of data, or(f) waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise , even if foreseeable.
9. Written CommunicationsApplicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.All notices given by you to us must be given to Extreme Labs Ltd. at email@example.com. We may give notice to you either by e-mail or the postal address you provide to us when placing an order. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.